ISCRAM actively organizes events across the globe throughout the year: the international ISCRAM Conference and the Doctoral Colloquium in May, and Continental or Regional Events.
Since 2005, ISCRAM conference alternates between Europe & America.
The ISCRAM World conferences usually start the last Sunday of May:
- ISCRAM 2020: Virginia Tech, VA, USA
- ISCRAM 2019: Valencia, Spain
- ISCRAM 2018: Rochester, NY USA
- ISCRAM 2017: Albi, France
- ISCRAM 2016: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- ISCRAM 2015: Kristiansand, Norway
- ISCRAM 2014: Penn State, PA USA
- ISCRAM 2013: Baden-Baden, Germany
- ISCRAM 2012: Vancouver, Canada
- ISCRAM 2011: Lisbon, Portugal
- ISCRAM 2009: Gothenburg, Sweden
- ISCRAM 2008: Washington DC, USA
- ISCRAM 2007: Delft, The Netherlands
- ISCRAM 2006: NJIT, NJ USA
- ISCRAM 2004 & 2005 : Brussels, Belgium
ISCRAM conferences include:
- Pre-events such as the PhD colloquium on Sunday, tutorials and workshops,
- Several types of sessions: exhibitions, demonstrations, discussion panels and practitioners sessions.
- Awards: The ISCRAM conference is also the occasion of awarding the work of colleagues among the community with best paper award, best student paper award and best practitioners award.