7th International Conference on
Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management
May 2-5, 2010
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Seattle Washington USA
Plans for ISCRAM2010 are underway, much further underway than we have been in previous years. So expect a call for sessions and events within a month. Note that submission dates relative to the conference dates will be much earlier than has been traditional. For the conference itself, put the dates May 2nd to 5th, 2010, in your diary now, and please send us ideas to help shape ISCRAM2010 into the best ISCRAM conference yet. ISCRAM2010 will be built around all the themes and activities that have been the hallmark of ISCRAM conferences to date, but we need to evolve them to give you the conference that you want and need.
Rough Schedule of Important Dates
The ISCRAM association is young – its first elected Board barely formed. Thus, although we have some very well advanced ideas of what ISCRAM2010 should look like, we need to involve the Board – and you! – in planning the event. So the dates below are rough, but they should serve to set expectations. And they warn that the key dates for submission will be advanced compared to those in previous years.
- End May 2009 Ideas and suggestions for the general structure of ISCRAM2010. What has worked well until now? What has worked less well, and what other types of event and activity would you like? Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- End July 2009 Proposals for special events due (special sessions, special events, workshops, tutorials)
- Mid-Nov 2009 Mature work due (full papers and presentations)
- Mid-Jan 2010 Work in progress, demos and posters due
- End Feb 2010 Closing date for applications for doctoral consortium and any workshops or tutorials which require separate registration and pre-event communications
- Mar 21 2010 Early registration deadline
- May 2-5 2010 ISCRAM2010 conference
Details of ISCRAM2010, as they become available, will be published on www.iscramlive.org and disseminated through its discussion list.
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
Mark Haselkorn, Conference Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Simon French, Programme Chair (email@example.com)
and the ISCRAM Board of Directors