Defining Crisis Management 3.0
7th International Conference on
Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management
May 2-5, 2010
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Seattle Washington USA
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 30
The deadline for full paper submission has been extended to November 30th. This new deadline is final. The other deadlines (for research-in-progress papers, …) remain unchanged.
The Website for submissions is available at https://www.conftool.com/iscram2010/
Upcoming Deadlines ISCRAM2010
- Nov 30, 2009: Submission of full research papers.
- Early Jan 2010: Acceptances or otherwise of full papers announced.
- Jan 18, 2010: Submission of work in progress papers, demos and posters.
- Early Feb 2010: Closing date for applications for doctoral consortium, and any workshops or tutorials which require separate registration and pre-event communications.
- Mid Feb 2010: Acceptances or otherwise of work in progress papers, demos and posters announced. Notification of acceptance of places at doctoral consortium and other workshops with limited registration.
- End Feb 2010: Final submission of all accepted papers, full, work in progress or practitioner reports, for inclusion in the proceedings. Note that by this date at least one of the authors of each paper will need to have registered.
- Mar 21, 2010: Early registration deadline.
- May 2-5, 2010: ISCRAM2010 conference.