Regular paper submission is now closed. Only short contributions for the Special Symposium on Early Warning Systems are allowed until February 15 2005.
How to submit a paper to the ISCRAM Conference:
Please send your paper by email to email@example.com as an MS Word document. To submit a paper for the Conference, please note that:
- Papers can either be full research papers (max. 5000 words), research-in-progress papers (max. 2500 words) or practitioner cases (max. 2500 words);
- You have to use the ISCRAM2005 paper template which you can download from the “Documents > ISCRAM2005” section (you need to logon first to access that section);
- You can submit to a Special Session in case your paper fits in one of these. We currently have 6 special sessions (see list in “News” > ISCRAM2005″ section). You must indicate the Special Session Title in your email when you submit the paper;
- If you are a PhD student, please apply for the Mike Meleshkin Best Paper award for PhD students. In that case, you must be the first author of the paper, and attend the conference in person.
The timetable for ISCRAM2005 papers is as follows:
- Paper submission deadline: December 30 2004
- Review notification (one of: accept/conditionally accept/rejection) : February 1 2005
- Conditionally accepted papers revision deadline: February 21 2005
- Editor Notification to conditionally accepted papers: March 1 2005
- Camera ready (all papers): March 10 2005
Paper formating instructions are available in the “ISCRAM2005” News category (menu on the left).
Registration will be available from December 1.