ISCRAM holds an annual world conference at the end of May that alternates between Europe and America.
Upcoming ISCRAM conference:
- ISCRAM 2023: Omaha, NE, USA (website)
Past ISCRAM conferences:
- ISCRAM 2022: Tarbes, France (website)
- ISCRAM 2021: Blacksburg, VA, USA (online) (website)
- ISCRAM 2020: Blacksburg, VA, USA (canceled)
- ISCRAM 2019: Valencia, Spain
- ISCRAM 2018: Rochester, NY, USA
- ISCRAM 2017: Albi, France
- ISCRAM 2016: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- ISCRAM 2015: Kristiansand, Norway
- ISCRAM 2014: State College, PA, USA
- ISCRAM 2013: Baden-Baden, Germany
- ISCRAM 2012: Vancouver, Canada
- ISCRAM 2011: Lisbon, Portugal
- ISCRAM 2009: Gothenburg, Sweden
- ISCRAM 2008: Washington DC, USA
- ISCRAM 2007: Delft, The Netherlands
- ISCRAM 2006: NJIT, NJ, USA
- ISCRAM 2004 & 2005 : Brussels, Belgium
ISCRAM conferences include:
- Pre-events (Sunday): PhD colloquium, tutorials and workshops.
- Conference events (Monday-Wednesday): paper sessions, exhibitions, demonstrations, discussion panels, and practitioners sessions.
- Awards: The ISCRAM conference is also the occasion of awarding the work of colleagues among the community with best paper award, best student paper award and best practitioners award.
- Social events (Sunday-Wednesday): ISCRAM is about fostering a community of researchers and friends. Every ISCRAM conference includes social events, such as the “beer event” and gala dinner, at exciting venues around the conference location.