ISCRAM has been on quite an extraordinary journey since May 2004, when a group of researchers active in the then newly termed “ISCRAM” domain gathered for the first time in Brussels. The ISCRAM community has continued to grow and mature ever since, attracting an increasingly diverse crowd of researchers and practitioners with a variety of interests, experiences and expertise. In 2009 ISCRAM finally became a formally established international non-profit association, the ISCRAM Association. Since this time it has transitioned into a professional organisation supporting the needs of researchers and practitioners around the world.
Perhaps you have been an active part of our journey. Perhaps you submitted and presented your work at one of our World conferences or local events, maybe you contributed to the special editions of journals or books that have followed from these events, or perhaps you attended one of our previous Summer Schools.
Whether you are an “old” friend of ISCRAM or you just got to know us, now is a good time to join us and become a regular member of the ISCRAM Association. Membership can offer you lots of advantages including: reduced registration fees for the World conferences or local events such as ‘ISCRAM Med’; access to a worldwide network of researchers and practitioners – perfect for finding project collaborators; the opportunity to shape the future of our domain and really make a difference.
Above all though you will become part of this vibrant and welcoming global community.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a new member of the ISCRAM Association, and we hope to be able to meet you soon at one of our events across the globe.
Membership Application Process
You can become an ISCRAM member or renew your membership by 1) paying the membership fee to our bank account, and 2) writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested information.
All ISCRAM fees are for 3 calendar years. Also, if you pay during 2020 it will last until 31 December 2022 regardless of which date you make the payment in 2020. The fees are in Euro (€).
The current fees are:
– 120 €, for ordinary membership
– 50 €, for countries with reduced membership fee*
Pay using PayPal
PayPal is a trusted financial company that facilitates the transfer of money between people and businesses online. Users only need to share private financial information with PayPal, not unknown parties. To pay for your ISCRAM membership using PayPal, select your type of membership and click the “Buy Now” button below. This will redirect you to the PayPal website.
Pay your membership fee using Wired Transfer
Please use the following account information:
- Account Holder: ISCRAM
- IBAN: BE51967018827662
- Bank code (SWIFT / BIC): TRWIBEB1XXX
- Address: Avenue Marnix 13-17, Brussels, 1000, BE
- Payment details: “ISCRAM membership fee for ______” (give your name)
Please write an email to email@example.com with your:
- Date of wire transfer:
- Contact information:
Thank you very much for your interest in becoming ISCRAM member now and in the future. The ISCRAM Board
* Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iraq; Iran; Islamic Rep.; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Rep.; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao PDR; Lesotho; Liberia; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Micronesia, Fed. Sts.; Moldova; Mongolia; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Samoa; Sao Tome & Principe; Senegal; Serbia and Montenegro; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkmenistan; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Vietnam; West Bank & Gaza; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.