ISCRAM organizes different conferences and events throughout the year, including the annual ISCRAM world conference, regional conferences, and summer schools and workshops. If you are interested in organizing such an event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of ISCRAM events
- ISCRAM – World: The annual ISCRAM conference brings together top researchers and practitioners from across the globe.
- ISCRAM – Regional: These conferences bring together researchers from a specific region, for instance ISCRAM Med or Asia Pacific
- ISCRAM – Topic: These workshops and events bring together researchers and practitioners working on a specific topic or use a common method or tool; here we invite workshops and small-scale events.
- ISCRAM – Learn: These educational events and summer schools are dedicated to supporting students, early-career researchers, and practitioners
- ISCRAM – Affiliated: Events organized in partnership with external organizations or institutions on topics of mutual interest that benefit the membership of each organization.